Wednesday, February 19, 2014

February Fun Day #12 - Frito Bandito Day



Tuesday was “Frito Bandito Day”.  We really like Fritos at our school.  We especially like the chili cheese and honey barbeque flavors.  So today the students could dress up if they wanted to, and they all arrived at school to find a small bag of Fritos corn chips on their desks.  They could eat Fritos at their desks all day.  

      They also made up funny rhymes about each other (nice ones, of course).  Then the principal sang our “Frito Bandito” song and added in the students’ rhymes for verses.  Poetry, fritos, and funny hats.  It was a good day.

Aye, aye, aye, aye, I am the Frito Bandito.
Aye, aye, aye, aye, I am the Frito Bandito.
I like Fritos corn chips; I like them I do!
I like Fritos corn chips; I steal them from you.
Aye, aye, aye, aye, I am the Frito Bandito.