Friday, March 25, 2016

What a Wonderful World!

We did it!  We finished our 600 piece world puzzle.
I have always had a great affection for puzzles, and when I was young my favorite one was the United States puzzle where every state had its own shape (except for poor little Rhode Island and Connecticut).  I had longed to find a world puzzle with the different countries having their own shapes, and I finally did.  It was reasonably priced, so I purchased it.  Our family had a long weekend, and what better way to spend it than to all be in the living room playing games or working together on puzzles?  (And a special thanks to the piano student's mother who helped put in a few pieces during her child's piano lesson.)  
Most of the countries have their own shapes, and the ocean wasn't all that difficult as it has all the names of the countries, their capitals, and populations listed in alphabetical order.  That sure came in handy.  I found it for sale on amazon at this link:  http://www.amazon.com/Reveal-Ent-The-Global-Puzzle/dp/B00007J5X9.