Thursday, November 10, 2016

Molly the Mennonite Mannequin

I waited several weeks before I put my new mannequin up in my classroom because, well, . . . it is just kinda weird.  You see, I figured I could dress her up like whatever period of history we were studying, and so she would sorta be like a teaching aide?  A really strange one, I guess, but still, she does have some educational value.   Currently she is dressed as a pioneer woman.  
We found her on Craigslist for free!  Here is the post about that.  
One of the 7th graders thought she needed glasses.
And just for fun, here is a picture of a mannequin owned by one of the teachers from Calvary Christian School.  She appeared in the food line at music camp one morning, and it gave me an idea.  
Brenda and Esther, ya'll are still funny.