Saturday, August 25, 2018

Jeff Likes My Door (and My Bulletin Board)





       I decided to decorate the 8th grade room this year with natural wood and greenery -- ivy and such.  I found the ceiling idea on Pinterest and really wanted to do it.  Thankfully, I found the fabric for 25 cents a yard at Zinck's fabrics in Goodville.  The wood paper I found at Ken's Educational Joys, and the ivy was from my front yard.  





We are studying American history this year, so I hung these up on the wall, and I always have my display corner cabinet full of science and history stuff I find either throughout the year at thrift stores or pull from my stash.  



And, this year all three of us teachers who have our classrooms in the basement completely covered our classroom doors.  Here are Mr. Caleb's and Miss Zimmerman's doors, respectively.