Friday, June 13, 2014

Helpful Students Rearrange Room


     Because I enjoy changing my student's seating arrangement every week, because I am extremely busy being a mom and a teacher, and because I have wonderful sixth graders whom I trust, I asked them to rearrange my crowded room.  I had tried every imaginable arrangement in the past two and half years, was out of ideas, and needed someone else’s creative input.   We also believe in giving responsible students some ownership in their school.  This was a great way to do all of the above.  

     They did a great job, and their arrangement was something I never would have conceived.  We all enjoyed the new seating situation, and I am ever so thankful that some of my students have gifts which I do not, and that they are willing to share these gifts with me.  
Thank you Audrey, Vangie, and Mary.