Tuesday, February 17, 2015

February Fun Day #10 -- Cookie and Chocolate Day

     I think February has always been one of my favorite months because it gave me an excuse to eat cookies and chocolate, not that I've never needed an excuse anyway.  One little delicacy I've always appreciated is a homemade, iced sugar cookie.  I was overjoyed to see a plate of them when I walked into my first English class last Friday.  Everyone in the class received one, and we all greatly savored them.
     I treated all the students to one of my favorite sweets: chocolate covered cherries.  Students also shared muffins, snicker doodles, M&Ms, caramel-filled Hershey Kisses, and chocolate covered strawberries with their fellow students and the teachers.  It was a delicious day.
To see more February Fun Day ideas, click HERE.