Saturday, December 24, 2016

The Joke's on Me, But I Get Major Chocolate

This week I received an amazing assortment of teacher gifts, including bath bombs, candles, and fun socks.  I also have enough yummy baked goods and snacks so that I don't need to bake at all this break.  But, the most humorous gift I received has a little story behind it.  
After being really annoyed by a loudly bounced basketball right outside my door first thing in the morning before the bell even rang, I, of course, went and confiscated the ball and placed it under my desk.  Shortly after that the offending student entered my room with this giant Hershey's kiss in his hands.  (It was then that I figured out he had planned this whole thing.)  While any small piece of chocolate may be presented in order to redeem a confiscated ball, I was given this.  Needless to say, I gladly accepted it.  
                                      Happy Holidays!