Tuesday, January 10, 2017

Weird Decorations and the Night I Learned How to Spell "Badminton"



I thoroughly enjoy the bicycle wheels I have hanging from the ceiling, but one of them had little animals dangling from it, and they were beginning to fall off and land on my students' desks.   
So, I was at a resale shop over the break and found these cute little vintage badminton rackets for cheap, and why not?  They fit nicely in between the spokes and it only took a minute to set them up.   And, I love my ribbon valance, but I wanted to add a little more color.  I picked up these teal curtains at a yard sale awhile back, and they came in quite handy.  

And to explain Jeff's title, I always thought it was "badmitton", not "badminton" (like that is a word we see spelled everyday), but now I know.