Wednesday, May 20, 2020

Thanks, Corona!

 

  

This is something I've been doing for awhile, but recently I've had more time . . . thanks, Corona.  If you're into mail art, drop me a line and I'll write you back.  (P.O. Box 774, Terre Hill, PA, 17581)

And school work, of course.  I was working up at school when a student emailed me as she was working on her final grammar review.  She asked me how to diagram a clause if it is functioning as the direct object.  So I quickly drew this on the board, snapped a photo of it, uploaded it, and sent her an email back.  Ah, technology!  



For my birthday, my students' moms decided to bring me a meal every week.  One of my students made this absolutely delicious, amazing cake.  It had three kinds of chocolate and a yummy cream center -- perfecto! 


I enjoyed the lovely smell of the lilacs off the little bush I bought a year or so ago.

And I've been cooking stuff that I don't normally make, such as one of our family's favorites -- sausage ears.