Monday, July 4, 2022

What Teachers Do in Summer 2022


 My teacher friend Heather and I went to pick up a mattress set, and I still had the mannequin from our medical-themed Bible school the night before in the car.  So, we took a picture. 



Week #1:  Virginia Shenandoah Christian Music Camp was great. 

Week #2:  Mary and I made a quick trip to Texas to see all the family.  


This was painted on a wall in my sister's hometown of Tatum, Texas, and I want to paint one somewhere around here now.  

Week #3:  The Ohio Shenandoah Christian Music Camp was great too!   Jeff declared Thursday as "Pink Shirt Day," and so it was.  


We always find our way to Sugarcreek to see the world's largest cuckoo clock.  



The women's bathrooms at the Performing Arts Center where the concert was held have sweet signs.  

And Mary found another neat painted wall in Ohio.