Tuesday, February 13, 2024

Wednesday

 

    We are enjoying a snow day today, so I'm catching up a little bit here.  I snapped all of these pictures on a Wednesday a week or so ago.  I believe that seeing snapshots of one's classroom is interesting.  I visit every classroom I can when I have the opportunity.  So, here is mine, along with some explanations. 

     Above, a student was diligently working on finishing her art project, a barn quilt square.  

     Below, I found these crocheted fruits and vegetables, and the younger students love them.  They are in the reading teepee.  




      I encouraged the seventh graders to complete the challenge in their math books which resulted in a picture formed from mapping out coordinate points.  Most of them did it! 

     From left to right:  the February Fun Days schedule (we give every student a copy), an A on a pre-algebra test (that deserved a BIG sticker thingy), fabric for lunchtime placemats we are making, and a helpful Spanish-English dictionary for Spanish class.  

Science experiment supplies are above, fabric for placemats below.  

And a vintage trumpet case next to a vintage clarinet case.