Wednesday, July 3, 2024

Vintage Globes and Quiet Libraries


While my husband, son, and daughter sing with the Oasis Chorale (tour schedule below), I'm spending time at the lovely Dover Public Library and going thrift shopping.  I've gotten all kinds of school prep work done: schedules, book ordering, etc.  And, I found this intriguing vintage globe at a thrift store.  It has Israel on it so it's post-1948, but look at the U.S.S.R.!  


                                                    My office this week:  

And I loved this nifty little painted sign at the library.  


Oasis Chorale 2024 Tour Schedule

Friday, July 5, 7:00 PM
Concert at Leamington United Mennonite Church
78 Oak St E, Leamington, Ontario

Saturday, July 6, 7:00 PM
Concert at Woodlawn Mennonite Fellowship
6449 Wellington County Rd 11, Moorefield, Ontario

Sunday, July 7, 3:30 PM
Concert at St. Jacob’s Mennonite Church
1310 King St N, St. Jacobs, Ontario

Monday, July 8, 7:00 PM
FUNDRAISER CONCERT at The Village Table
295 Main St. W, Listowel, Ontario