Monday, April 6, 2020

Random Stuff I Hadn't Had Time to Post

Remember those days when we used to have school?  At school?  In our classrooms?  So do I.  And while I am enjoying these days at home with my family, I do miss school.
So, back when we had school, at school, our daughter Mary, second grade homeroom teacher at Weavertown Mennonite School, dressed up for Vintage Day.  


And, back when we could get on a bus and go on a choir tour (doesn't it seem like it's been a loooooong time, or is it just me?), our choir traveled somewhere in Pennsylvania and hiked to this lovely waterfall. 


On another fairly recent pre-Coronatime youth choir tour, we posed in front of one of these too-cute little doorways between houses downtown near Tidings of Peace School in York, Pennsylvania.

And don't you just love when creative students write encouraging things like this on their papers for you to see when you grade them?  I miss that, too.